Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Three More Sleeps

Hello!  I want to let you know that on Saturday, November 18th I'll have all of my available art live in my Etsy shop for a limited time.  I decided it would be nice for those of you who live too far away to see or purchase my art in person.  Mark your calendars or sign up for an email reminder by subscribing on any page of my website.  www.MySweetPrairie.ca


I also want to let you know that I have my 2018 Calendars available again for pre-order HEREPlease read the details in the listing.  I have a deadline at which time I'll order in bulk from the supplier.  Once I have them in my hands, I'll ship them all out individually the first week of December to ensure everyone receives them by the holidays.  I received the prototypes and I love them! : )

available for pre-order

I'm off to my shift at Handmade House today.  I'll catch you later on Saturday!  : )


1 comment:

Megan Fox said...

I really like your blog it contain very informative information about Flowers Embroidery Designs thank you for sharing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *